Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Mum's Day



I had fantasies of making something for my Mom for Mother's Day tonight, but in a misguided attempt to share some couch time before bed with my kiddos, I became sucked into American Idol and then not one, but TWO (gasp!) episodes of Flavor of Love Girls Charm School. Oh yes, I know enough that I should be embarrassed at watching this dreck, but I can't help it 'cuz it's like a train wreck only (usually) without the blood. I guess we all have our guilty pleasures, I'd just like to know something worse than hearing "I'm not too little not to grow. 'We' equals Me. Thank you". What does that sentence even mean?!

Grrrr...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It means fat erodes brain cells. Thank you for demonstrating, Like Dat!