Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm on Etsy!

Getting everything ready and set up took me a tad bit longer than I thought it would, but I've worked my tired little fingers to the bone and I now feel immensely proud of my new baby, the Hear Me Roar store on Etsy.com. PLEASE check it out and let me know what you think, because I need some of that acknowledgement and acceptance!

By the way, I took one of those online quizzes that have become so prevalent and meaningless ("Which 'Friend' are you" anyone?), but I thought this one was a little better. Check this out: Which Book Are You?

>
>You're Siddhartha!
by Hermann Hesse
You simply don't know what to believe, but you're willing to tryanything once. Western values, Eastern values, hedonism and minimalism, you've spent some time in every camp. But you still don't have any idea what camp you belong in.This makes you an individualist of the highest order, but also really lonely. It'stime to chill out under a tree. And realize that at least you believe in fairies.
Take the http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm">Book Quiz at the http://bluepyramid.org">Blue Pyramid.

No comments: