Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!






What can I say to honor the woman that gave me life? I'm sorry for what a horrible teenager I was, I appreciate all the sacrifices you made for us, and the sacrifices you continue to make for us, the years of worry, the early mornings, the late nights, the burnt toast, unplanned "projects" (painting the cabinets), getting lost in the grocery store, "borrowing" the car, sneaking your clothes, getting arrested, and being a snot. I love you for letting me live, I didn't always deserve it.


Children are a great comfort in your old age - and they help you reach it faster, too. ~Lionel Kauffman

And to my own children, who are truly my reason for everything I do; please never be the kid I was. But even if you end up being like that, know that I will love you unconditionally always and forever. "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my babies you'll be".

Cheers to you and yours. If you're a mother, be the best you can be. If you're a Dad, appreciate your mother and the mother of your kids, even if you don't always like one or both.
-Tasha

No comments: