Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Too Darn Hot!

I've been remiss in my blog postings of late because the computer is upstairs, heat rises, and I'm not built for these kinds of temperatures. I have a body built for winter if you know what I mean, so when the temperature hit 100 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday, I melted. Not until after I got out of work of course, because those dear dear people love me enough to give me unlimited air conditioning as a part of my job. Let me tell you Dear Reader(s), when you're feeling sorry about what your paycheck looks like come payday, think of all the perks that job gives you that aren't showing up on the check. And when you're writing that list, make sure to include things like air conditioning. People can die without air conditioning, especially if they were bred for withstanding cold not heat!

And in honor of the fact that it's been Africa Hot (and I still have no camera), I present today's recycled photo; a Qubicle Quilt called "Safari Seduction" that currently resides at the Half Moon Creek Gallery in Anchorage, Alaska. Gratitudeness... I am grateful for my Mom, who has driven about 4 1/2 hours one way today to take Boo and Baby to see their Great Grandma for ice cream; trying new food at Todai in the Pleasantville Town Center; laughs with co-workers; and that insurance angel who rescued me from the doorway of horror yesterday. Oh yes, I believe in angels.

Be well and do good,
-Tasha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:')