1. I broke my desk in 5th grade trying to impress a new kid
2. Throughout my childhood and for as long as I can remember I've had a recurring dream that there are toy soldiers lined up in a row on either side of my house and they're shooting straight into the house. I spend the entire dream trying to find the perfect spot in the house to hide, where there are at least two walls between me and the toy soldiers on all sides. Doors and windows don't count as walls. I have almost always had this dream soon after moving to a new place, and I keep having it if in the dream I haven't found the right place in the house to hide. Where I live now the right place to hide is in the kitchen in the corner.
3. I really want a puppy. In fact, if I had my way Travis would kill two birds with one stone by proposing to me with gorgeous ring AND a new puppy at the same time.
4. I LIVE for surprises, and imagine how wonderful it would be for someone to plan out an elaborate and complicated plan to surprise me. Because of all the time I've spent thinking about being surprised, I am almost never truly surprised. I still want someone to rise to the challenge though.
5. My entire life up to this very day, I call grated parmesan cheese in a can "Foo-Foo"
6. Generations of the women in my family are thoroughly addicted to ice cream. I am one of them, but I'm pretty picky about my flavors. Must be chocolate based, must have "stuff" in it, preferably no nuts. Nuts are on the food pyramid, and I prefer things that are on the food pyramid not to be in my ice cream.
7. Despite my full time job, my business, my raising of two kids, and my being on the PTSA, by nature I'm quite lazy. As a child I would sit around and read voraciously each and every day in every spare moment possible. I had even been known to read in the shower, by pasting the paperback book to the wet wall so it would stay in place while I shampooed my hair.
And that's me. I don't know enough bloggers to tag anyone else, so I hope people don't consider me a party pooper when I only tag JenniferJo. If anyone would LIKE to be tagged, please comment me. I'll tag Travis too, over on his myspace. So I'm not a TOTAL pooper. So there.