Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Zen and the Art of Ford Maintenance

Today was supposed to be all about sewing, but instead it turned out to be about getting a new battery and changing the oil in my car.

Which is not that bad, considering I had Scott to help me with it all.

Car problems turn out to not be so overwhelming when you have a reassuring voice to call and calmly walk you through a solution. And when your solution gives you problems, there's nothing better than having someone say he'll leave work several towns away to come and help. Suddenly being stranded in a parking lot with a car that won't start doesn't seem so bad.

So maybe tomorrow can be about sewing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard they moved the oil filter on the Ford Expedition so that it's a bitch to get to. If he could get that changed he really is awesome and amazing.

Trudy