Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Monday, April 30, 2007

I realize I'm not roaring.

Since the blog thing is new for me, I think it will take me a bit of time to warm up to it. I realize I'm not roaring yet, more like a subdued meow. By the way, no I am not a cat person.

So the Schnookums and I took our first ever steps into a ring store. Yep, THAT kind of ring store. It felt sort of like taking a trip to Disneyland only to stand outside the gates and look in, but what the heck. At least we made the trip. I don't think we'll have ring money for a looong time, at the current speed of things. A girl can alwas dream though.

Back to sewing, in preparation for posting on Etsy. I keep repeating it because I'm reminding myself that is the goal. I can Do it!

Peace be with you!

-Tasha

No comments: