Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

In the beginning...









Here it is, the first of what I hope to be many blog entries. It's only taken the better part of two days to set up thanks to my mediocre computing skills, but where there's perserverance, tenacity, and a few choice words directed at the computer, there's usually success. I want to start by thanking my new friend and fellow ARTIST Tif of dottie angel (www.dottieangel.com) who convinced me to do this blog thing. She swears it's therapeutic. Put one Tall Non-Fat Chai Tea Latte into me and I start dreaming BIG. Look out world!

So a little about me, since this is the first entry: I'm a mom to two of the best kids in the world, Luna and Solstice. I work full time and have my own business on the side, Hear Me Roar (www.hearmeroar.net) which I've run half-heartedly for several years now. I'm starting to get excited about the business again, and looking for ways to grow and develop as an artist, while still maintaining that balance that every mother looks for; the perfect blend of Martha Stewart and Jim Morrison. In short, I am only striving to be everything to everyone. Who's with me?!

Here's a preview of the Qubicle Quilts I mailed off to the gallery in Alaska today. See more at Hear Me Roar! and hopefully, coming to a perfectly quaint little boutique gallery near you! -Tasha

1 comment:

dottie angel said...

you go girl, i am delighted to be your "new" friend, your work is inspiring and beautiful...