Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Another blog you HAVE to check out!

Everyone you know is doin' it
Doin' it
Writin' a blog
and chewin' it
Chewin' it.

My sister has finally visited blogland and decided to stay awhile. She's set up her own blog all about her new business, her thoughts, musings, and whatnot. Check it out, and leave her a comment saying you got to her blog from my SUPER COOL blog!
http://newviewhypnotherapy.blogspot.com/

And just in case you forgot to look, Scoochie's blog... which will soon have a new comic starring us as the superheroes we are. The amazing adventures of Super Scooch and The Tash, coming soon! Don't forget to LEAVE COMMENTS! That's all we ask, us bloggers. No payment, just a little adulation once in awhile. So PLEASE, leave Scoochie some comments. He works super hard on this stuff!
http://stolencheese.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Heather Jones Reiki Master, CHT said...

I love it. A real live shout out! NICE! Is that because I have added your works to my blog to be seen by all?! Anyway, I love reading your blog...even more so that I am mentioned. Playing, of course! Hope little miss is feeling better! My mini-me is very sick. :-( Buh-By sistah! Loves to the fam!

Hello, my name is Scott Hale. said...

Uuuuhhhhhhgggggg.