Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Monday, February 9, 2009

Blahbity Blah

With Scoochie's blog up and running, I was feeling a bit at a loss for something to talk about. But then I remembered! I never showed the pictures of us at my good friend Sara's Bond-themed birthday party for her husband, Martin. The trick was that you had to dress up as your favorite Bond character, only Scoochie and I are both pretty sure we've never seen an entire James Bond movie. So, going a little off the beaten path after what seemed like WEEKS of research, we ended up looking like this:
Which is not too shabby, if I do say so myself. I am Tracy Bond, who was married all too briefly to James Bond before being killed in a drive by shooting that oddly enough resulted in one bullet wound in the center of her forehead. Scoochie dressed as Emile Largo, a Bond villain who appears in a few different Bond movies. I think we make a pretty hot couple, don't you?

4 comments:

Hello, my name is Scott Hale. said...

Can I poke the hole in your head, it looks warm and moist. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, no I mean it, it's really cold and drafty out and I'm catching a chill.

Heather Jones Reiki Master, CHT said...

I love it! I never did get to see what you too ended up going as. You do look great.

Cindy said...

I must say, I little TOO real for that big smile on your face and Scott does look the part also. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Yes, do shut the front door. Who is this amazingly cool Sara that you talk about? I wish I could be friends with someone as cool as that.