Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Beat Goes On

I don't really have much to report these days; the art room still hasn't been organized, so for myself there have been no new projects. Scoochie has been a busy little bee though, and is working steadily at putting together his own exciting blog for the world to see his brilliance. I expect the blog to be up any day now, but mark the address now in your favorites: http://stolencheese.blogspot.com. I promise you will not be disappointed, and you may even see a few more glimpses into the daily goings-on of our lives.

1 comment:

Hello, my name is Scott Hale. said...

I can't wait, I love busy bees, where's the busy bee? If I stare real hard will I see his brilliance in a tangible weird sort of way, like some holographic sci-fi image or something? That would be cool, kind of un-nerving and creepy, but cool.