Allow myself to introduce... myself

...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Still keepin' on

Instead of waiting to post again until I get the previously promised dancing video off the camera, I'm going to shoot out another quick one and say.... whoa. 

I don't know why I said that, it just had to be done. 

And again:  whoa.
                                                      *****

Now for your reading enjoyment; snippets of conversation from our house this past weekend:
Luna, exasperated:  "Solstice, it's called a CANDLE, not 'fire in a cup'!
                                                       *****
Scott:  "Well, I think I solved the mystery of the missing sugar.  The box was laying on its side in the carport, empty."
          Tasha:  "Empty?  How can that be?  It was FULL.  FULL I TELL YOU!"
Scott:  "Well it's empty now.  Either the kids are sneaking handfuls of sugar, or you've been taking Ambien on the side."
Tasha:  "Have the dogs been acting particularly chipper?"
                                                         *****
Tasha:  "Do you think you'll still love me, even when I'm old and wrinkled and make funny faces without meaning to?"
          Scott:  "I'm pretty sure I'll love you even more then."


1 comment:

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.