My DEAR Mother asked me to "start thinking" about what I want for Christmas this year. START thinking?! Oh Mommie, that's ALL I think about these days! And since I have nothing else to blog about, I thought I could share with all my dearest friends here...
- Truckload of Partylite Winter Solstice scented candles of all sizes
- A trip to Tahiti
- An intelligent, funny, sexy man who does not drive a Hummer for pleasure purposes or wear hats made of straw, and would never DREAM of saying "Good Luck finding a man who loves your kids as much as I did" after he has cheated on me
- Enough snow to build a proper snow man, but not so much I can't safely get to work
- Someone to organize my sewing area, so I can make up for lost time
- That all my knitted presents fit everyone they're made for (without me having to fool with knitting a gauge swatch first)
- World Peace
- Hillary Clinton in the White House. NOW!